Stampin Up Swallowtail Spring card

Welcome back, this week is flying by don't you think? This time next week it will be May, nearly half the year gone! 

Some lovely news again this morning, I have been announced as the winner over at The Stampin Chef and at Freshly Brewed challenges :) can you spot my two new lovely winner buttons over on the left hand side of this page?

Today's creation features the gorgeous Swallowtail butterfly stamp - when I first saw this stamp I was a tad in awe of it! But having played around with it I now just love it, especially all the amazing detail.



Here's a closeup of all the gorgeous detailing ...


 Truly awesome!



The paper is from the Polka Party range and I''ve used Daffodil delight taffeta ribbon with two large pearls basic jewels. I wanted the card to have an uplifting and zingy feel to it and I think the yellow does exactly that  :)



You may be wondering why I've chosen to use blue, purple and yellow (they remind me of the colours of a bruise life cycle ;)), well they are the colour challenge over at Outlawz this week and the sketch layout is from Sketch Saturday. I'm also fluttering by Addicted to Stamps birthday card,  Challenges for Everybody anything goes, Creative Inspirations anything goes, Dream Valley - things with wings, Great Impressions - polka dots, There she goes TSG 204, Make It Monday, Cards In Envy Things with Wings, Scrap creations - insects,  Crafting by Design - anything goes.  

Back tomorrow with a Tangerine Tango combo - stay tuned!