Gift tag using Stampin Up dress up framelits, silver embossing powder & glimmer paper

Hello again, have a bit of mid-week sparkle to share today :)

Here's a little tag I made to accompany a special birthday present recently - I love the silver on black - very elegant and eye catching! The ladies in one of my monthly classes last night all wanted to CASE it to make cards and at the same time I gave them a tutorial on how to use the Stampin Up markers to colour the glitter paper to make coordinating flowers for their little dresses ;) They made some beautiful cards and dare I say it I preferred some of theirs to mine!




The tag was cut using the Two tags Bigz die (115954 £18.95) and basic black cardstock and the dress was cut from silver glimmer paper (124005 £4.50 for 2 sheets) using the Dress Up framelit dies (again!) (130101 £20.95 for 3 dies),  I cut the straps off the dress to make it a strapless evening gown. 

I then used the Floral Fusions die (115969 £4.95) to cut the little flower and secured it with a silver glimmer brad 121003 £4.50 for 40). This flower could have done with some many marvellous marker pen colouring don't you think?



I've echoed the bottom of the skirt with silver Dazzling Details glitter glue (124117 £2.25)  and then stamped just the 'Wow' part of one of the friendly phrases stamps (w 126149 £16.95, c 126151 £13.95) having masked the rest of the word off before stamping with Versamark (102283 £6.75) and then heat embossing with my heat tool in silver stampin emboss powder (109131 £3.95). 


This little tag is finished with some thin silver ribbon from my stash (and from my handmade wedding favours!)

That's all from me today folks, I have another class this evening to prepare for - with 8 daytime and evening classes a month now it feels like I never have enough time to craft!


See you tomorrow, have a great day!