£25 free Stampin Up products by joining my monthly stash club

Back by popular demand!! If you have a looonnngg Stampin Up! product wish list but aren't able to afford it all at once then my monthly stash club is perfect for you!

My last monthly Stash club filled up really quickly so I am happy to announce another Stash Club starting again on 1st May!

My Monthly stash club works by you joining up for just 6 months and committing to spending £25 a month with me on Stampin Up! products from any of the current catalogues. 

At the end of the 6 months you get to choose £25 of free products from the entire range in the new Annual (due in July) & Seasonal (due September) catalogues! 

You're also welcome to join my monthly on line or in person craft classes for ideas, tutorials, tips & inspiration on how to use your new products - read more here!

What better way to budget your spending, receive new samples & ideas and make your Stampin Up! wish list a reality!

Email me today at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk to reserve your place - but please hurry as first come first served!