How to make a skirt & top & handbag using Stampin Up dress up framelits

Welcome to the weekend - do you have that weekend feeling? I love Saturday mornings - the promise and potential that the weekend holds! Ha, ha though sadly, the weekend in review on Monday morning doesn't always hold up to the promise I thought it would. Never mind, onwards and upwards!

Todays card is a re-visit of the All Dressed Up framelits I posted here back in March, I dug them back out and wanted to have another play with them. I made two cards for birthdays this weekend - both girly, vintage and pretty at the same time. 



My first card uses crumb cake as the background cardstock overlaid with the gorgeous Calypso Coral and white spot paper from the Tea for Two range.
The mannequin has been die cut with the dress up framelits in whisper white and then the dress shape has been die cut with the glimmer paper which is white with a subtle sparkle. I've used a Stampin Up doily to make the dress skirt and then used a paper flower and the ready made Love ticket  from the Artisans Embellishment Kit. 



A few diamantes in the corners and tra-la! All Dressed Up :)

My next card was inspired by an idea I saw on fellow Stampin Up! crafter Patty Bennett's page over in the USA who has some great ideas for altering the style of the dresses ..


Does that photo look fuzzy to you? Not sure what happened there! Here's a clearer closeup ..



The cute little bag I created using the Cupcake builder punch ( 121807 £15.50) and a sliver of left over calypso coral card. The waist ribbon is from this years Sale-a-Bration ribbon bundle and the flowered paper is the Floral District designer series paper (126919 £9.95). 
I've used one of the flowers on the Boho Blossoms punch (119858 £15.50) to cut out the dress and bag corsages.




And here's the little jacket & layered skirt length combo a la Patty Bennett! Very bo-ho maxi dress for the summer ;) The sentiments are from the Friendly Phrases set (w 126149 £16.95/c 126151 £13.95); I really like the curly cuteness of them.

Dropping in on these challenges CAS-ual Fridays CFC 99 Birthday Bash, QKR Stampede #35 - use punches/dies, CAS(E) this sketch #24, Paper Pretties PWC 254, Stampotique Designers SDC 96,  The Stamping Chef girly girl, Colour Q #185 (2nd card only), Oozak - anything goes with lace/ribbon, Stamps & Fun = creativity - for a girl, Addicted to stamps #54 - birthday sentiments, One stitch at a time #159 (2nd card), Sketchy colours (2nd card) #159.

That's all for today folks, have a great Saturday evening and I'll see you on Sunday!