Stampin Up Storytime & Little Friend Birthday boy card

Hi, hope you are enjoying a relaxing Sunday wherever in the world you are :)

The card I made for today features a little friend - isn't he sweet? I don't often create boys cards being mother to all girls so it makes a lovely change :)



I fancied having a crack at the sketch over at CAS colours & sketches this week - partly because I am a closet fan of banners & scraps cards; you already know how much I dislike cutting into a whole 12x12 sheet ;) 

The little boy is from Little Friends stamp set (w 122665 £21.95, c 122667 £17.95) - a cute collection of children's images perfect for little ones cards with a variety of typograph style sentiments. The paper is from Storytime (126907 £9.95); I really need to use this more but I love the fun patterns too much! 



Here's a closeup - love those cheeks!


The brad is from the In Colours designer printed brads (122940 £7.25) in Island Indigo and the colouring is with Many Marvellous Markers (£2.95 each) in pool party, midnight muse, wild wasabi, crumb cake, pacific point, oh & pink pirouette for the cheeks ;)  


As all Stampin up products are colour coordinated (the part I love most about them!) then it's really easy to pick out marker and ink colours to match the papers and cards used - even the ribbons & embellishments match perfectly - one less thing to think about!! Definitely a Stampin Up unique selling point. 

One of the most handy Stampin Up products I own is the colour coach (121046 £13.50), a swatchbook with a card for every colour in the collections which makes colour scheming simple and suggests colours to put together.


Back in the morning to start another week - this time with another butterfly for you :) Until then - happy stamping!