Vintage style stippled blossoms from Stampin Up




Good morning readers and, boy! have I got  busy blog post for you today! I have been working on some cards for my next class & club meetings focussing on stippled blossoms stamp set and this is what I've come up with today. I am loving the current vintage trend which has inspired this card and patiently waiting to swap my winter wardrobe for some of these dreamy, creamy colours for summer. Looks like I'm not the only one loving these delicious colours as this weeks colour challenge over at Less is More is this! 


Talking of challenges, I think this card also fits the criteria perfectly of two other challenges....


&


where the theme is Nature. Well as flowers are nature and the linen thread (from Flax) and cotton ribbon is also from plants in nature then I thought it would be fitting! Here's some closeups of the detailing for you ...


And here's the linen thread stitching created using the Essentials paper piercing pack





 And yet again, here's the beautifiul stamp set that has been my constant companion for the last few weeks ;)






The colours I have used to create this romantic look are crumb cake, blushing blossom, pink piroutte, sahara sand, regal rose & pretty in pink - one of my favourite palletes. In fact the Less is More colour challenge reminds me of my girls bedrooms, although each has a different highlight colour; you should have heard the disagreements that caused! 

Anyhow, lots to be doing so a quick resume of what you will need to make this card, any of which I would be happy to order for you....


  • Crumb cake cardstock 121685 £6.25 for 24 sheets
  • Victoria crochet trim 118481 £6.25 for 4.6m
  • Pearl basic jewels 119247 £4.50 for 150 assorted sizes 
  • Classic inks in crumb cake, blushing blossom (makrer only), pink piroutte, sahara sand, regal rose & pretty in pink all £4.95 per pad
  • Essentials paper piercing pack 126187 £7.25
  • Linen thread 104199 £3.95 for 13.7m
  • Subtles colour collection designer series paper stack 117152 £19.50 40 12"x12" double sided sheets 
  • Vintage faceted designer buttons 127555 £5.50 for 24 assorted shape & size buttons
  • Thats the ticket stamp set (w)128072 £20.95 (c) 128075 £16.95
  • Duo ticket builder 126883 £15.50
Will be back over the weekend with some more crafty creations