Stampin Up stippled blossoms panel card

Hi again, as promised I am back later in the day than normal but with a fresh, spring like card to hopefully cheer you if the sun hasn't shown it's face yet where you are. 



This card was created for my mother in law - we seem to have lots of family birthdays and occasions in April  so am trying to craft ahead of myself to ensure I am ready! I adore the Stippled Blossoms stamp set and am sure the stamp set and I are going to become firm friends and see a lot of each other over the next few weeks ;). I have also entered this card into two more online challenges, I find these keep my creativity flowing and give purpose to my daily crafting :)

The first one is Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge # 48  which offered the gorgeous colour combinations of light pink, green and white ....



My second challenge was the Just Add Ink JAI # 155 sketch challenge  which gave me this sketch to ponder ...


And here is the fabulous showcase stamp set I have used for my card - the set requires two step stamping technique, the base stamp image with the lighter colour then the top stamp image with the darker accent colour. 

I've used pink pirouette as the base colour then regal rose as the top colour and the lighter images are just stamped off before committing to the cardstock. Likewise I have used certainly celery for the base layer then gumball green for the top layer of the leaves. 

Combined with some certainly celery grosgrain and some pretty in pink taffeta both tied into flat knots and voila! 

My sentiment tag is also stamped in gumball green and is from the That's the Ticket stamp set and then punched with the ticket builder duo punch. For finishing off I used a few basic pearls. 


That's definitely all from me today ;) will see you again in couple of days with some more springtime treats. 

In the meantime if you'd like to make this card then you will need the following Stampin Up! supplies which I would be happy to order for you, simply contact me on lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk ..
  • Stippled blossoms stamp set (w)126745 £23.95, (c)126747 £18.95
  • Pink pirouette cardstock 116203 £6.25 for 24 A4 sheets & taffeta ribbon 122981 £6.25
  • Gumball green cardstock 127543 £6.25 for 24 A4 sheets
  • Whisper White cardstock 106549 £6.25 for 40 A4 sheets
  • That's the ticket stamp set (w)128072 £20.95, (c) 128075 £16.95
  • Ticket duo builder punch 126883 £15.50
  • Certainly celery ribbon 119963 £6.25 for 9.1m
  • Pearl basic jewels 119247 £4.50 for 150 assorted sizes