Crystal effects cup cake card using Stampin Up cupcake builder punch

Good morning crafters, how is it where you are today? We are still under threat of more snow but being Mothers Day yesterday I put in my request for it to stay away - and it did ;) Hope you all had a thoroughly spoilt Mothering Sunday :) As cupcakes were on the agenda for my Mothers Day treat I thought I would enjoy them for one more day and created this card...



The challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More this week was Clean and Simple so I combined this challenge with Freshly Made Sketches #76 and focussed on the colour challenge over at CAS - Colours & Sketches #15 Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery. 

A simple card today, the base was cut from certainly celery cardstock (108619 £6.25 for 24 sheets), layered with whisper white cardstock (106549 40 A4 sheets for £6.25), then the three little cupcakes were cut from pretty in pink (106568 £6.25 for 24 A4 sheets) & rich razzleberry cardstock (119981 £6.25 for 24 A4 sheets) with the cupcake builder punch (121807 £15.50). Certainly celery taffeta ribbon (119963 £6.25 for 9.1m)  and some scrap banners of Twitterpated designer series paper (125406 £9.95) and the card was complete! To add a little pizazz I applied crystal effects (101055 £5.25 for 57g bottle) to the top of the cupcakes and popped the cherry in place :) 

Here's  better pic of the glossy tops, I just lurve cake!   ;)



And here's the goregous twitterpated designer paper and cupcake builder punch ...





Right, am off to pop the kettle on now, all this thinking of cake has meant I am a tad peckish! Will be back on Wednesday with some more, possibly cake related, creations for you! See you soon ..