Using Stampin Up fabric for dress up framelit cards

Morning readers, just couldn't resist making another dress up card for a friend, I know, I know I need to move on and find another favourite ;) The dress up framelits are just so verstaile and adorable and this time I did push the boat out and make the dress in Twitterpated fabric rather than in paper!

Anyhow, here it is ...




The background card stock is whisper white which has been run through the big shot with the honeycomb textured embossing folder, the framelit has been die cut in basic black. 

I've used a touch of crochet lace on the belt and hemline and cut the little flower corsage from the Fun flowers bigz dies through the big shot, finishing it with a basic rhinestone to add some sparkle. 

I'm entering this card into this weeks Sunday Stamps SSC39 challenge  

The cute little tag you can just see peeking out is punched from the Thats the ticket stamps and Ticket duo builder punch stamped in baja breeze. The ribbon on the side is cherry cobbler tulle which retired earlier this year from the Autumn/winter mini catalogue. 

Just a short post from me today as we are having work done in my "drawing room" as the children call it ;), if you like what you see and want to create your own you will need the following which i would be happy to order for you, just drop me a line at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk

  • Twitterpated fabric 125412 £8.95 for 3 pieces each measuring 68.6cm x 45.7cm)
  • Crochet trim 118481 £6.25 for 4.6
  • Rhinestone basic jewels 119246 £4.50 for 150 assorted sizes 
  • Fun Flowers bigz die 121812 £28.95 
  • Dress up framelits 130101 £20.95 for 3
  • Whisper white, basic black cardstock
  • Honeycomb embossing folder 129378 £7.50
Until next time, keep crafting!