Easter Everybunny card using Stampin Up label collection framelits

Hi, am back again; don't the days just seem to roll into one at the moment? No sooner do I clear my desk then it's all out again for the next craftings, perhaps I just shouldn't bother tidying it away every night in the first place ;)

Here's todays card and what do you think of the colour combinations? 




Raspberry ripple, calypso coral and crumb cake - this card certainly has the zing factor! I would never have put these colours together but I have to say they do kind of go! That's what is great about challenges, they through you out of your comfort zone to consider styles, colours, themes and layouts you maybe never would've before.This beauty was from Pals Paper Arts PPA154 An Inviting Colour challenge.

RaspberryCoralCrumb

I used the Floral District designer series paper (126919 £9.95 for 12 of 12"x12" double sided patterned sheets) for the background and calypso coral card (124392 £6.25 for 24 A4 sheets) for the base and accents. 

The edges were sponged in crumb cake ink using the sponge daubers 102892 £9.95 for 12) to give them that tainted, aged look of which I am so fond. The frames were due cut with the big shot using Labels Collection (125598 £22.95) and layered with dimensionals. The cute oval egg shape is cut using the small oval punch and the bunny is stamped in crumb cake from Everybunny (w 122705 £24.95) which is seeing the light a lot at the moment. 

The pic has been painted with ink using the blender pens (102845 £8.95 for set of 3) and the sentiment stamped from Everybunny in crumb cake and edge sponged as well. The layer behind the sentiment stamp is a scallop oval punch piece affixed by dimensional. The ribbon finishes the card of and is raspberry ripple (126845 7.95 for 9.1m).

I'm going to pop this little chappie away for a few weeks as I want to use it as one of my Easter cards, I just need to remember where I have put it when the time comes!

Until next time,