Stampin Up pink pinwheels

Good evening blog friends and before the night draws in I just have time to show you a card I made for a little girls birthday this weekend; we have been at her party today and it was full of pink girlieness! I hope this card will suitably impress her!


 I just about have time to also enter the card for the following challenge ...



I have flipped the sketch around slightly but have the banner and shape components as well as the sentiment all in there so hopefully it will qualify!

If you look closely at the vellum jar, it is full of sweet confetti heart wishes for the birthday girl - little girls just love little touches like this with the added bonus of being combined with the lovely sparkly silver glimmer paper too! 
Once again I have used the Fan Fair designer series papers which have a lovely vintage look to them, my favourite! The pink piece I have used is on the far right.


 The glass jar has been stamped and die cut with the cannery framelits set in black stazon ink and then it has been filled with tiny heart punch cut out shapes in Fan Fair dsp & silver glimmer paper which I've stamped with Tiny Tags & Lovely little labels sentiment stamp sets.



To add that extra level of girlieness I have finished the card edges with the scallop trim punch as well as a die cut pinwheel also cut in Fan Fair paper and fastened with a tiny silver brad.

The sentiment has been punched with the scallop circle punch then overlayed with a silver glimmer punched circle and then the sentiment is from the Sale-a-bration set pretty petites which contains lots of everyday useful sentiments and is free with orders over £45 until 22nd March 2013. It has then been punched with the matching Petite curly label punch, also free with orders over £45


To make this card yourself you will need the following products ..
  • Pink pirouette cardstock (116203) £6.25 for 24 sheets of A4 11
  • Fan Fair designer series paper 126918 £9.95 for 12 x 12"x12" double sided design sheets
  • Scallop trim border punch 118402 £14.25
  • Cannery set of framelits 127822 £20.95
  • Stazon black ink 101406 £5.95
  • Vellum paper 106584 £5.95 for 20 A4 sheets
  • Pinwheel die £129411 £4.50
  • Tiny tags stamp set 118091 (w)£20.95, (c) 118592 £16.95
  • Lovely little labels (w)126260 £12.95, (c) 126262 £9.95
  • Small heart punch 117193 £5.75


I would be happy to order any of these products for you, just drop me a line at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk and I can arrange delivery directly to your door. 

Check back tomorrow to see what I have in store for you, or subscribe on the right to get my crafty creations delivered straight to your email in-box!