How to make an Easter treat basket using Stampin Up supplies

Welcome back! Today I have a super cute Easter treat that I'd like to share with you ... an Everybunny Easter basket :)



I came across this sweet little creation here and knew my 4 darling girls would just love it for their Easter Egg hunt  :) I've changed each one slightly with a different colour and tag - would't possibly do for them to have all the same! 

I've used Pink pirouette cardstock and the new ovals collection framelits dies from the Spring/Summer catalogue (129381 £22.95) running them through the big shot to cut and then back through again with the Fancy Fan embossing folder (127751 £7.50) to pattern the card. The handle was cut using one of the oval framelits placed inside the other - neat idea huh, thanks Connie! A strip of designer series paper from Floral District (126919 £9.95), some stamping using the Everybunny set ((w) 122705 £24.95, (c) 124770 £19.95), a little pretty in pink scallop dot ribbon (124141 £6.95 for 9.1m) and the baskets are good to go :)



Want to make this project? Full instructions for creating this card can be purchased either by PDF instructions only via email  cost £1.50 or by PDF instructions & supplies kit for £4 which includes p&p charges - please email me at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk for purchase information :)

Back soon with more Easter and Spring crafting for you!