Bird house

Hi there and welcome back to my blog :)

Today I have a sweet little project to share with you .. a mini birdhouse which I crafted in the colours of the latest Paper Players colour challenge #136


Here's the challenge - it was the little bird colour pop pics that got my mind racing and I found inspiration in an old edition of Paper Crafter Samplers


The little house was cut from a template and then I used retired Easter Blossoms stamp set to make the climbing roses (although a current set that would be equally as nice is Elements of Style 118611 £24.95) and then scallop edge punch for the roofline. 

The papers used are scraps of Twitterpated designer series paper (on the butterflies) and Fan Fair designer series paper on the roofline as well as Early Expresso card for the roof panels and front fencing. 

Although it was a little tricky at times to craft as it only measures 5cm tall, it has provoked many responses from those that have seen it so far, mainly along the lines of .. can you make one for me ;)

Hope you like it and see you again soon!