How to make a 3D flowerpot card using Stampin Up fun flower die

Hello! So it's day 1 of my new challenge to enter approx 300 online blog challenges during the rest of this year. After a late night researching what's out there, I am pleased to say I found quite a few new challenges I have not previously entered to link this card to ...


The Sisterhood of crafters - make em green with envy

Apologies about the photo, the light wasn't in the right position and has reflected back slightly but I hope you can see the detail and the fact that the whole card is in GREEN! I am guessing that with St Patricks Day just behind us there were a lot of challenge blogs that focussed on green being the main colour - I know myself I have produced quite a few green cards in the last week and am looking forward to some new colours now, green being one of my least favourite colours!

This card is a mini flower pot card that I came across here; thank you Helen for sharing - it really is cute! I've used the fun flowers bigz L die (121812 £28.95) to cut the flowers using the bigshot and then sprayed with vanilla shimmer smooch spritz (118772 £4.50 for 11ml), scrunched and layered them together using a green brad (part of subtles brads (119738 £5.75 for 120 assorted colour brads) . The papers are from a range of Polka Dot parade, Summer Smooches, Twitterpated and In Colour designer series paper stack (extra brownie points for me for delving into my paper stash ;) ) 



The "Flower pot" was cut using the big shot and the petal cone bigz l die (121810 £28.95) and then ribboned in certainly celery taffeta (119963 £6.25 for 9.1m) and tagged & stamped in certainly celery using A Little Greeting stamp set (129111 £6.95).



I can see myself making this card over and over again in the future, in fact the part where the flowers are pops out for a hand written note - extra cuteness points! 



That's all for today, am off to check out suitable challenges for tomorrows crafting efforts, see you soon!