Easter chocolate treat box basket tutorial using Stampin Up products

Just a couple of days to go now before Easter and my DIY project today is a collection of Easter treat baskets all containing a delicious selection of chocolate eggs, bunnies & chicks. 

With 4 daughters crafting for Easter has been fun but I've realised today I've only actually made 3 of these baskets so back to the studio I go in time for Easter Sunday! Luckily they're simple and quick to make so why not whizz a few up for yourself!



To make, simply cut a square from cardstock measuring 18cms x 18cms then score at 6cms & 12cms on both sides. Remove the outer four corners all bar a 1cm strip beside the score line - these will become your tabs to enable you to glue the sides of the basket together. 

Once complete you be have left yourself a cross shape which can be folded up on all sides to make the basket (it'll resemble a little like a open box!) 

Cut a strip measuring 20cms x 1cms and bend over to make a handle. 

To decorate, I've used some Stampin Up blushing bride stitched grosgrain ribbon, my favourite Eggstra Spectacular stamp set and my of my all time put to good use punches - the Stampin Up boho blossoms punch :)




Just one more Easter theme project to go but in the meantime from all of us at Vintage Celebrations Towers, we hope you have a great Easter weekend! 


All Stampin Up products & supplies are available in my online Stampin Up store


 


Never miss a project again! Enter your email address to receive exclusive free tutorials, be the first
to hear about Stampin Up & subscriber special offers & news & automatic new blog content notifications!


Delivered by FeedBurner


Don't forget to also claim your free 50 marketing tips e-book!


Lisa