Using scrunched paper for vintage effects with Stampin Up clockworks stamps

And here we are again - another Monday already! This year is flying past so quickly so my card theme today is time. I've used the clockworks stamp set again - this time with a shabby chic look, come and see .



My base layer is crumbcake which has been embossed with the Honeycomb embossing folder and I've teamed it with First Edition Speciality newsprint paper cut with the Sizzix scallop circle die. I've then spritzed with Vanilla Smooch spray to give it a shimmer and enable it to be scrunched up for that distressed look. I've done the same with the Rich Razzleberry cardstock - such a regal colour combination!




The clockface from the stamp set has also been stamped in Rich Razzleberry onto Whisper White cardstock which has been dulled by sponging Illuminate glimmer watermark ink (126857 £9.95) onto it which gives a luminescent shimmer to card & stamped images.

A strip of vellum paper has been added underneath to add interest and dimension and I've punched some little rich razzleberry flowers with one of the Itty Bitty punches with basic pearls at the centre. 





On the opposite side I've added an antique brad and some crochet lace trim, some bakers twine and a little tag stamped with a sentiment from Tiny Tags. Then a quick spritz over with Rich Razzleberry marker pen using the colour spritzer tool and the card is finished.








This card is my entry into City Crafter - royal, Inky Chicks #3 - shabby chic, Frilly & funkie - there's no time to waste, Stamp n Doodle - distressed, Hambo Hoedown - sketch, As you like it #1 - diecuts/punch, Charisma cardz #18 - black, white & one

Enjoy your day - see you tomorrow with a party decoration project :)