Using rainbow colours with markers for a birthday banner

Hello and welcome to May! I have a lovely bright banner card for you today - here it is ... 




It's been a bit dull and windy over the last few days so decided to bring some sunshine into my craft room - and into your day  :) I've stamped out the whole set of all the Itty Bitty bits stamp set which has  myriad of cute little images all perfect for adorning cards, gifts and tags. I decided to use rainbow colours as they were fitting for the lovely sentiment from Feel Goods stamp set - I even managed to colour the Sunshine word in yellow ;)

The hand cut individual flags are stuck onto Cherry Cobbler bakers twine to add more colour and dimension to the card. To make the flag shape I simply inserted each banner into the top of the heart punch.

My card & I are popping into to say hi at the following challenges - Bearly Mine - anything goes,  Celebrate the Occasion - anything goes, Crafty Sentiments - the letter B (bunting, bright, bird, butterfly, bakers twine, banner, blue),  Cuttin & Stampin #17 - childrens birthday, Deep Ocean Challenge - fave colour combo (rainbow), Party time Tuesdays #118 - anything goes, Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes,  Twisted Tuesday - anything goes,

Back tomorrow with some exciting news!