How to make a window frame card using Stampin Up papillion potpourri stamps

So I'm sat here looking through my window and what do I see? Spring in motion! Butterflies!!!! So here's my CASE (copy & share everything) of the scene before me ..



Except that my windows are white UPVC - can't have everything ;)

I used the glossy woodgrain design in the Natural Composition craft papers to create the window edges & sill which is punched with the word window punch elongated to fit. I've backed the card onto pink pirouette cardstock overlaid with white which has been sponged in pink pirouette around the edges. The 'windows' are punched using the square punch and the corner rounder, daubed with crumb cake and then adhered with dimensionals to give them some pop. 

Then it's time to go to town with the flutterbyes! I've mixed Papillion Potpourri with Kindness Matters to get a range of size and shapes but they are all punched using rhe Elegant butterfly punch in the Spring/Summer catologue. I've used pink pirouette, crumb cake & black for the butterflies and sentiment banner. 



The blind at the top is cut from the subtles designer series paper stack and then punched with the scallop edge punch after being scored twice with the scoring board and tool.

 The ribbon is from the Artisan Embellishment kit - I only have a scrap left now! 

Atypical of English weather, now I have finished this post the skies have darkened, the winds increasing and the rain is heading our way. Oh well, maybe tomorrow it will be clement! Still, I'm heading off to play over at Crazy 4 challenges C4C184- pink/craft/cream/black, No Matter Which #9 - things with wings, Sunday Stampers - pink, kraft, black,  Make my monday - anything that flies, Eclectic Ellapu-anything goes, Challenges for Everybody - anything goes, Flutterby Wednesday #239 - anything goes, Simon says stamp - wings. 

PS - Received my This & That Epic Day bundle today - wowzers - total gorgeousness & lots of fabulous products at a great price - ordered 8 more as they are just PERFECT for the girls and their friends birthdays! Mine is going to be an inspiration book - will show you what I've done with it next week :)

Until tomorrow,