Hand made card flowers made & Stampin up postage due & thats the ticket stamps

Hope your weekend is going well; here in the UK we have a bank holiday extra day off tomorrow and the girls are on school half term next week so I intend there to be some serious relaxing going on - and of course, a little partying today as it's my (21st again!) birthday ;)



Here's one of my favourite Stampin Up! colour combinations - basic grey & pink pirouette - what are yours?

I've used basic grey as the background and then bordered the Postage Due stamped image with Fan Fair designer series paper. The paper perfectly echoes the script on the stamp - although it can be taken for granted that with Stampin Up products coordination is king!




I've hand made some scallop circle punched flowers using my crimper tool in matching colours, sprayed with smooch spritz for extra pliability & then secured with brads. Stamped images from Postage Due & That's the Ticket are nestled among the blooms punched using the square punch & the Ticket Builder Duo punch. 


The sentiment is from the wonderful Bring on the Cake - very apt for my special day today! I have stamped it using Whisper White kraft ink and then embossed it with white embossing powder so it stands out really cleanly.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!