Happy Days with Parkers Patterns & Notable Alphabet

Today's card is a lesson learnt - there was I thinking Parkers Patterns designer series paper in the Spring/Summer catalogue was designed with men in mind since it was also displayed with more masculine style stamp sets. Hence sadly, it was overlooked here at Vintage Celebrations Towers.

However, on perusing my stash it dawned on me how like leopard print this particular paper in the Parkers Patterns suite was - what do you think? 


Now having 4 young girls,we see a lot of leopard print around here so I am au fait with its versatility, hence todays card teamed with Calypso Coral in various guises. 

The background card is crumb cake with the Parkers Patterns overlaid, a banner of First Edition accompanied  by a Calypso Coral scallop edge punched border and some Artisan Embellishments lace and a vintage faceted button and I think we have quite a pretty card :)



I stamped and fussy cut the letters from the Notable Alphabet set; I love the fluidity of these letters, they make me smile :)


A vintage faceted button, some Elegant Butterfly punched pieces, bakers twine and a few basic pearls and the job is done.

 Elegant butterfly punch 127526 £14.25 & Scallop Trim Border punch 118402 £14.25


Artisan Embellishments Kit 129328 £8.95 & Parkers Patterns DSP 131021 £9.95 
for 12 12"x 12" sheets
Notable Alphabet stamp set w126355 £41.95, c 126357 £33.95


If there's anything you would like to add to your own stash feel free to peruse the catalogues on the left hand side of my blog, drop me an email or call then shop away!

Hope to see you again tomorrow where I will have a travel themed creation for you to enjoy :)