How to make paper chinese lanterns using Stampin Up patio party paper

Welcome to another week of stampin, creating and blogging over here at Vintage Celebrations! It's a bank holiday here in England and the sun is out (at last!!) so we are heading out into the countryside with the girls for the day for a good old fashioned picnic :)

However before we go, here's a little cutie for your eyes today ...



I've used the little chinese lantern design from the Patio Party papers - they reminded me of a baby's mobile! I love the way they hang and the colours are a perfect match for the fishtail banners - pink for a girl, blue for a boy and yellow for surprises! 

The spotted papers are from the subtles stack designer series papers and the yellow striped is from Sunshine and Sprinkles designer series papers. Finishing off I've used the congratulations from the For My Family stamp set.



I've also made an ickle paper pom pom - these are uber cute and bang on trend at the moment :) Here's some tutorials you can use.

Dropping in to say hi over at All That Scrap - anything goes, In the pink - maybe baby, The Deconstructed sketch #100,  Annabelle stamps - anything goes,Simply create too - all about babies,  Southern Girls challenge - sentiment, Inky impressions IIC #107 - spots & stripes.

Ok, that's a wrap from me today, back tomorrow with a vintage style travel card, catch you then!