Making a pocket card using Stampin Up Fan Fair papers

Hello and welcome back to this (hopefully) sunny Sunday! I have my Sunday Stampers technique flowers & bows class (you can join in online too!) today but have snuck in making this cute little tag card for you ...


 

Oooh lots of pink, lacy, frilly, vintage gorgeousness!

I used crumb cake card to make the background pocket then stamped it in Pink Piroutte with the Very Vintage stamping wheel.



I then decorated the pocket with ripped Fan Fair designer series paper as well as using one of the cut out pieces in the pack as the sentiment. the butterfly is punched with the Elegant Butterfly punch (127526 £14.25) out of Subtles designer series paper and decorated with a couple of basic pearls. I made the little flag using the petite pennants builder punch (122361 £15.50) and a skewer stick from my stash and then popped some subtles buttons at the base tied with bakers twine.  


The little tag is from the Artisan Embellishment kit (129328 £8.95) - it has the 3 vintage style ribbons wrapped around it. The flower button is also from this kit as is the crochet lace tie on the tag. 

The sentiment is from Feel Goods (w 129681 £22.95, c 129684 £17.95) - I adore this sentiment set! Stamped in pink pirouette ink it perfectly matches the Fan Fair paper. 

Here's a closeup to finish your daily dose of pink prettiness ;)