Handmade paper craft baby mobile made from Stampin' Up! Celebration add on kit


Now if you've been a follower of my blog for some time you'll know I never like to make the obvious with Stampin Up products - I love to challenge myself to use the products in as versatile way as possible and the Stampin' Up! Celebrations add on kit is no exception.

 

The Calypso Coral celebration add on kit (above left code 133431)  is basically part of the Celebration basics kit (above right code 133007) and was designed to decorate a celebration banner but as soon as I saw the gorgeous dangling spots of summer colour I just knew I had to create something different with it!


I've teamed the stitched spot garland with some crumb cake card, cut into a circle, segmented (you need to remove a slice to be able to fold it around to make a circle) and marked some faux stitching on each of the segments. 

I then stamped using the Stampin' Up! Baby we've grown stamp set which has the cutest little character stamps which I've also used here and here and here. 

The little pom pom was in my stash from the recently retired Sale-a-bration sweet sorbet accessory kit - I love these pompoms!


Just look at the gorgeous gold foil, coral & grey colours - perfect for summer celebrations :)

Baby, We've Grown
Baby we've grown stamp set code 133086 (wood)

All products are available in my online Stampin Up shop 











Lisa