Stampin Up UK sweet candy box dispenser tutorial

Hands up who'd like one of these candy sweet dispenser boxes for Valentines? Packed with yummy treats, these Stampin Up sweet sorbet paper boxes are cute & easy to make - music to a papercrafters ears :)


Using Stampin Up sale-a-bration sweet sorbet paper (free product choice with an order of £45+) I crafted the box, decorated it using more sweet sorbet paper and the the blossom punch & pansy punch and secured the flowers with candy dots & brad bases - I love how these can be totally coordinated with whatever Stampin Up colours you're using! 


And yes I know they have Easter bunnies in - but the Valentines hearts treat bags I showcased on Monday took all the heart chocolates (and I took what was was left ;) so Easter bunnies will have to do! 


To purchase the PDF step by step photo tutorial on how to make these little candy dispensers , click on the Paypal button below and don't forget to put Candy Dispenser in the description box so I know which tutorial you require! 


To purchase pretty papers, card & punches to complete this project, head over to my online store ..

.

Lisa