Paper party & wedding decorations .. the Stampin Up way!

There are lots of fabulous ways to use paper to decorate and accessorise your wedding & parties! Here's some ideas from Pinterest and my Stampin Up versions for you to make your own :)

decoration ideas


Tons of paper flower ideas!

See how to make these gorgeous paper flowers on my Stampin Up handmade flowers video!

how to entertain kids at weddings -- adorable idea for the kiddos at your destination wedding!

I have a take on this great idea with my kids colouring  gift card here!

lace envelopes. no idea how to use but quite obsessed.
Make your own paper lace envelopes using the Stampin Up envelope punch board!

Put rose petal is hand made cones for your guests to toss at you as you walk back down the aisle as a married couple!!
Paper favour cones c. Pinterest

For how to make these pop over to my Stampin up vellum cones tutorial 

diy tin can lanterns with pattern ideas
Tin can lanterns c. Pinterest

My Stampin Up upcycled glass jar lanterns and tin can candles are similar!

diy wedding decorations | decorate your table to make the meal joyous and cheerful let s make ...

See how to make perfect pinwheels and rosettes in my quick and easy tutorial

If you need any supplies for your projects pop into my Online Stampin Up store below!



Inspired? Happy decorating!



For daily updates & a free craft tutorial please enter your email address here!


Delivered by FeedBurner
Lisa