Crafts, creations, 52 lists & life in photos week in review week 5 2014

Welcome to February!! Let's hope it's a drier month than January was - we've just had what seemed like the longest week of constant rain here in Oxfordshire :( 

Despite all this gloom it was an exciting week Stampin Up wise - let's take a closer look ... 


Here's our week in photos January 2014 week 5 - I'm soo looking forward to spring coming soon(ish) so lots of signs of spring life at home with our in-flower cheerful hyacinth planter and narcissus yet to bloom - looking forward to some colour round here soon! 


Other highlights of the week included our 3rd daughter joining Rainbows with her bigger sister (so proud!) and my eldest daughter discovering top knotting her hair when wet and sleeping on it to have lovely curls in the morning :) Our Yorkie puppy jumped into the bath with the girls and I revealed February's scrapbook & cardmaking kit club full of spring colours and golden glitz :)

Craft wise we showcased

Plus a brand new spring/summer Stampin Up catalogue was launched along with the annual Sale-a-bration where you can grab a freebie product with every £45 order until 31st March 2014! I listed my top 10+ favourite new products - what would yours be?

 

52 lists

This weeks list was list your favourite quotes .... well I have to admit because I have so many I cheated. 1 because I made a pinterest board for them  and 2. because I made another pinterest board for different ones ;) Pop over to my pinterest board Life & Love quotes & Married Life quotes to see my favourites :) 

If you'd like to play along with 52 lists just pop over to my Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/267781336705159/ and join in!

One Little Word


I'm STILL awaiting some 8"x 6" binders from the USA to pop my work so far in to :( but am even more eagerly awaiting a new months activities! My One little word for 2014 is "Today" - a reminder to ground myself and really live in the here and now, taking note of all the little things in life that make it meaningful. this month we've focused on our priorities, what our words mean to us and how we integrate into daily living. 


I've used my word whenever possible in decision making to ensure what I'm doing is accountable today as much as in the future. If you're interested, One Little Word is a 12 month creative writing workshop and each month we receive an email prompt to reflect and write about with the idea being that at the end of the year we’ll have an album that celebrates, honours and brings our words to life. 


Lisa