Stampin Up UK handmade flowers tea cup arrangement

Tea cups have become very fashionable for displaying freshly picked flowers so in the sad absence of any spring flowers just yet I've made my own blooms for a teacup arrangment.



I've handmade four different types of flowers using tea doilies, cardstock and patterned papers to showcase the versatility of paper and card - not just to be used for traditional cardmaking!


My tea doily flower is made from several doilies layered together, secured in the middle and then scrunched up together for a ruffle effect.



My cardstock flower is made by pulling apart layers of card to get a distressed look - the finer the card the more pliable it is to hand craft with as well :)



Handrolled flowers are my favourite and these are made with the free Sale-a-bration sweet sorbet paper which you can claim free with orders of £45 or more.



Fringe flowers are all the rage at the moment and Stampin Up have produced a fabulous pair of fringing scissors which are perfect for this type of flower making!





If you need any supplies to make your own handmade flowers then popinto my online store - remember each orders of £45 qualifies for a free product from the fabulous Stampin Up Sale-a-bration range!



Sale-a-bration free products PDF



Lisa