Stampin Up UK Valentine & wedding heart tea doily treat favour baskets

Happy Valentines Day! These Stampin Up tea lace doily Valentine heart treat baskets have just got to be the simplest & quickest project I've ever made!



Simply take a Stampin Up tea lace doily, cut in half down the middle then simply overlap & glue down the two edges ensuring they meet in a point at the bottom. Cut a strip of Stampin Up whisper white card to make a handle and voila - a hanging treat basket :)


Fill with whatever your heart desires ... chocolates, sweets, trinkets or maybe even a more expensive piece of diamond jewelery ;)


I made a few of these heart doily baskets for my daughters and hung them on our hanging heart wishing tree - I had to snap the photo before they spotted them ;) They'd also make fabulous wedding favours or party bags for a childrens party.


To order your tea doilies pop over to my online shop and spoil yourself ;)



Lisa