Online class tutorials starting January 2014!

Are you ready and re-charged for 2014? During the Christmas break I've been planning, researching and developing new ideas for you and am pleased to announce that I've listened to your feedback and am offering online classes starting January 2014!

As we live in such busy times I know my in-person monthly class schedules may not suit you timing or date wise, let alone that you may live hundreds or thousands of miles away from me!

So I've put together a schedule of online tutorials that can be downloaded in PDF format with accompanying YouTube videos commencing mid January 2014 for a small fee of £3 per tutorial payable via paypal, debit or credit card.

Each project will have step by step instructions and photographs with recommended equipment and supplies you will need  - and as always, all materials can also be purchased via my Stampin Up online shop if you don't already have them to hand at home.

To be the first to receive the latest information outlining each months set of tutorials simply 
sign up to blog updates by email by entering your email address in top left hand box



The beauty of delivering classes in this online format are that they can be completed in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace and can be viewed as many times as necessary - whatever the weather, location & timezone!

I look forward to crafting with you soon!

At one of our recent classes, Jane said .."Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the class. Even though I am notoriously useless at anything that requires manual dexterity, I was really pleased with the things I made.  Looking forward to the next one already. Take care Jane".

Rebecca said .. " It's my highlight of the month and I love it and you are great!"

As you can imagine, it really makes my day when I receive feedback like this :) I'd love to know what you think too - feel free to leave me a comment and let me know!

Oh, and happy new year!! See you on the other side :)