Stampin Up UK Autumn accents leaf & feather wreath for New Year party chair back decorations

Do you decorate your New Year party table chair backs? I do ;)  Here's what I'm using to welcome in 2014 ..



This little wreath is really easy to make with the Autumn Accent die for the Big Shot. Cut loads of the oak leaf shape from the die in smoky slate & crushed curry (one of my favourite colour combinations this season ;) then handmade feathers with some stamped on naturals white card. I got the mini wreaths from Ebay.


I used the En francais stamp & very vintage jumbo wheel stamp for my feathers randomly stamping all over the card then cut it up into feather shapes, similar to how I made the feathers for my bling bird decoration earlier this week.


I built up about 4-5 layers to make the wreath look really full and also added some bird builder punch leaves to fill in the gaps :). You can add as many layers as you like!


An antique brad and some daffodil delight seam binding ribbon finishes off the wreath perfectly. 

To order your supplies take a look around my online store by clicking on the image below ...


See more recent wreath projects here!

This is my mantra for 2014 - have you thought about what your goals are for next year yet?




Lisa