Stampin Up UK Table top leaf tree decoration

These pretty tabletop trees adorned  our New Years Eve dinner table to bring some glamour & vintage glitz to the evening . How did your celebrations go?


Using a polystyrene cone, I simply die cut lots of Naturals Ivory card with the oak leaves from the Autumn Accents die then curled them with a bone folder after smudging the edges with dark brown ink. 


The leaves were affixed with glue dots and laid over each other randomly interspersed with some silver glimmer stars punched with the Merry Minis punch pack of 3. 





The gorgeous silver glimmer ribbon at the bottom was punched with the ribbon trim punch which Stampin Santa was kind enough to bring me ;) 

So let's head into 2014!! I will still be posting 3-4 times a week with lots of lovely vintage theme ideas, tutorials & inspiration for a range of home decoration & gift projects and will also be creating online class tutorials for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own home & at your own pace. 

I'm also thrilled to be able to start to bring you inspiration & ideas from other writers around the globe as well as welcoming you in to share my world and our lifestyle through my journalling and photography.

How does that all sound? Excited? Me too! I'm looking forward to receiving your comments and feedback as always as well as any ideas of what you'd like to see on this site :)