Stampin Up UK Simple simply star candle decorations

Start the week off by giving your old candles a simple Christmas makeover with some starry sparkle!




 As time is tight before the big day itself these quick and easy candle decorations are just the type of project you need - minimal effort for instant glamour! 

Using the Simply Stars stamp set I simply stamped one of the larger stars, cut it out and then  covered it with silver & gold glass glitter - took about 2 minutes but makes a big impact!



The tea doily was "stained" with crumb cake ink and lashings of linen thread and victoria crochet lace gave a perfect vintage finish.



Whisper White organa ribbon and a jingle bell from my stash threaded with silver ribbon coordinted beautifully with this striped candle.

They would make fabulous gift tags as well I think! Check out my simply stars garland post for a coordinating decoration if you have a little more time! If you need supplies, pop over to my online store to order :)


Take a look at my other candle makeover projects for more candle inspiration! 
A simple hanging decoration for you tomorrow - pop back then or to save time just sign up in the top left hand box to have my blog updates delivered directly to your email inbox!

Lisa