Stampin Up UK Season of Style washi tape & ribbon headband & bracelet makeover


Do you have any old, ragged or plain unfashionable hair accessories or jewellery hanging about? You do? Grab some ribbon and washi tape and give them a Christmas facelift :)



Here's what I started with - hardly the most inspiring head or arm gear & rather unlikely to turn heads ;) 


Using some of the really rather pretty Season of Style washi tape which comes in a pack of 3 cute festive designs & colours (online store code 132155  £4.50 for 3 assorted colour/pattern rolls) I simply wrapped it around the headband and bracelet, overlapping for extra durability and securing at the ends with a spot of hot glue.



To complement the gorgeous Cherry Cobbler red and vanilla on the washi tape I made varying sizes of rolled ribbon flowers with Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, very vanilla & crumb cake taffeta ribbons and finished off with some basic pearls. 



To purchase these supplies to overhaul your own accessories pop over to my online shop to place your order!


For other jewellery & accessory ideas have a look at these other blog posts:

And check out these fab polka dot cufflinks & earrings from Jo over at Adventures & Teaparties - so sweet & would match my headband & bracelet perfectly!

If you like what you see please leave me a comment, I love to hear from my readers and I will always reply! Have a good day :)

Lisa