Stampin Up UK Christmas burlap & rolled ribbon flower evergreen bird napkin rings

Dress your table in a handmade style this Christmas with these gorgeous burlap & rolled ribbon napkin rings!





This time next week we will be tucking into Christmas lunch, all the preparations, planning & panicking well and truly behind us for another year ;) 

My Christmas table this year will be predominately white with mercury glass pots, plain glass accessories, candles, silverware & dominated by our mini Christmas tree in a gorgeous pained french style white urn I picked up from West Barn Country interiors a few weeks ago.


These napkin rings were really easy to make (everything I make is!!) - I simply took a piece of florists wire and covered it with frayed burlap trim for a rustic look then fashioned into a circle.


the rolled ribbon flowers were made from crumb cake and cherry cobbler seam binding - see my tutorial how to make them here and then evergreen leaves & ickle dove birds were punched using the bird builder punch.


The tags were cut from the Naturals Composition papers which have a fabulous embossed glossy finish to them, tied with cherry cobbler bakers twine and the the tqable guests initial die cut using the bigshot with the Alphabet dies which I rarely ever put away as they are so vital for most personalised projects!

To make your own napkin rings, pop over to my online store to order your supplies ...



Have a look at my other table decoration ideas by clicking the links below!

The gorgeous glass bowl and matching plate were from the fabulous Hunt Bespoke Kitchens, they have a Christmas window display full of delights at the moment - I can't get enough!! 

Lisa