Stampin Up UK Quick & easy mini Christmas treat baskets & tutorial

These little Christmas Treat Baskets are just perfect for holding a handful of yummy sweets a little gift for friends, family, neighbours, teachers, employees, postman, hairdresser etc etc - most people I know would be happy to receive one! Good job they are quick & simple to make!


I found the tutorial on my Stampin Up friend Vicky Hayes blog - or Crafting Clare as she is better known in the craft world as. Her blog is full of lovely card designs with a clean and simple style - quite the opposite of the pile it on, lots of layers approach I have with my projects! 

Victoria's baskets were made for Easter but I've designed mine with Christmas in mind and Stampin Up's winter frost double sided paper (132341 £11.50 for 12 12"x 12" double sided sheets) works just beautifully with the design.

In real life the baskets measure around 3" x 2" so only little presents need apply to be wrapped in them - although some of my most coveted and treasured presents have been the ones in the smallest packages (pale blue (or coastal cababa!) boxes with white satin ribbons are always the best boxes hint, hint ;) 


The cute little vellum tags are stamped with the Very Merry tags set (130393 £21.95) which sports an impressive 8 stamps in this set, most of which have a co-ordinating punch to match! 

Everything you need for this project can be found in my online shop open 24/7 just click the image below


Our tree and decorations will be going up this weekend and I will spend hours lovingly and carefully unwrapping my collection of vintage glass ornaments - my tree is my pride and joy each year and at 7.5ft tall commands a lot of attention! Have you done yours yet?