Stampin Up UK Christmas pleated wine bottle wrap gift idea

Here's a great idea for you to dress up bottle gifts this Christmas - a pleated & decorated bottle wrap!


Based on a Japanese origami folding idea, I used Stampin Up's Winter frost designer series paper sponged around the edges with smoky slate to make the pleated wrapping. I cut a piece of patterned paper measuring 60cms x 12cms and scored using my Score Board at every 5cms then folded along all the scorelines folding them over each other as I went.




The gorgeous snowflakes are stamped with the Snowflake Soiree stamp set and then die cut with the matching dies - I've used Island Indigo, silver & coastal cabana as my colour scheme finished with some whisper white organza ribbon. 



The little greeting is from warmth & wonder stamp set and punched with the modern label punch. The little vintage bauble table place holders are from one of my favourite shops West Barn Country Interiors who have a fabulous line of vintage mail order items - pop over and take a look!

To make your own pleated bottle wraps take a trip to my online shop for supplies ...


See you tomorrow for some more cracking Christmas craft ideas :)

 Lisa