Owl theme punch art treat bags & straw drink toppers

Owl sweet treat bags & straw toppers today! These two projects are super quick & simple, can feature any topper and can be replicated for any occasion.




My owl choccie treat bags are made using the Stampin Up Top Note die cut in Early Espresso card then  two whisper white 1" punch circles & two basic black 3/4" punch circles - you can set the owls pupils however you like to give a more comical or serious look :) The beak is punched using the Petite Pennants punch in crushed curry card. Then simply adhere a cellophane bag - I've used Stampin Up's 6" x 4" cello bags are they're really economical per bag - then fill, fill, fill!!


I love coordinating all my table decorations - do you? I picked up these cute little plastic mini milk bottles from Ebay and love how they can be re-used and transformed to suit a theme :) I used them a few weeks ago with stars & stripes decorations - see here for that post! 


This time, I punched Pumpkin Pie orange cardstock scallop circles then used my owl punch again to decorate - coordinating the owls "vest" with the cardstock by using the gorgeous knitted yarn effect paper from the Sweater Weather designer paper series. The bottles were then filled with pink lemonade :)




 

If you'd like to order any of these products then please click below for my online shop :)


See you tomorrow for some more owl party bag contents!