10 days of easy & fun Halloween craft ideas day 4 - DIY Spooky halloween balloon treat gift box video tutorial

Popping in with a fun project for you today - a spooky halloween balloon treat gift box with video tutorial - my girls loved this fun balloon treat box especially when the balloon sways about a little to its own spooky silent beat!




This balloon treat box was inspired by an idea I saw years ago on PaperCrafter Samplers but with a  styrofoam ball and not a balloon. I think the balloon makes the box much more fun to make!


I love his ruffled collar - very Elizabethan!


And his cute little fringe ;)

Check out my bloomer on the video - well shows I'm human at least lol ;)




If the above video link doesn't work click this link instead! 

See you tomorrow with day 5 of easy & fun Halloween crafts - look out for more ruffles!