Join Stampin Up for just £25! New Best of Sale-a-bration stamp sets! £65 freebies with a £250 order!

New for October! 

3 great 
Stampin Up offers just released!
Black Friday Offer
Join Stampin' Up for just £25, 
choose your starter kit products 
get 20% off catalogue prices on future orders!

Two weeks only!!
7th October - 21st October 2013
No obligations or ties!

I'd love to welcome you to the worldwide Stampin Up family whether you wish to use Stampin Up products just for yourself or to share them with others! Imagine what fun you'd have with 20% of your future orders! If you attend my classes you could even combine this offer with your free class with product order option! Wish to find out more or have questions? Just drop me a line at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk or give me a call on 07803 883893.

Get £65 worth of extra freebies when you spend £250!
1st October - 31st October 2013


Customers placing orders of £250+ from 1st - 31st October 2013 will get an amazing £65 worth of free products of their choice!! So if you've got your eye on the Big Shot or the Many Marvellous Markers collection - now's the time to splurge! Treat yourself to some early Christmas gifts, combine your order with a friend or two's order or purchase Stampin Up products as Christmas gifts!

New October Best Of Sale-a-bration stamp set released!
Available whilst stocks last or until 31st March 2014

The last  'Best of' set  has now been released and it features the Best of Sale-a-brationstamps at a great price of  £13.95 (that's just £2.32 per stamp!!)  and is available in clear mount to use with your acrylic blocks. 

Clearance Rack sale is still on!
Grab the last of the bargains at up to 80% off!
Worth a look if only for gift buying! 

  
If you'd like anything please feel free to 
email, call me or shop online!
 Click here to shop 24/7 with me!
Find me on PinterestLike us on Facebook View my videos on YouTube[Follow us on TwitterFind me on Google+View my profile on LinkedIn