Autumn inspired home decor & crafts projects week - Day 3 DIY tissue stamped decorated candles & vase makeover video tutorial

Day 3 of my Autumn home projects week - and some more candles and a vase for you to have a go at creating yourself!  



Here's my inspiration from a photograph by Dave Walker on Flickr 


Love all those glorious colours! The candles I've used for this project were very inexpensive from Ikea and are perfect for a makeover by embossing stamped images onto them. 


Here's how if you'd like to give it a go! Just click on the photo to play (goodness knows where that big grey box has come from!!) ....


The vase had an engraved logo on it which wasn't really to my taste so burlap to the rescue! A band of burlap, a tea doily, crochet trim, antique brad & some sweater weather banners, a candle decorated to match and bye bye ugly engraving!


I've used Truly Grateful, Everything Eleanor and Simply Sketched stamps, coloured with Stampin markers with chevron & burlap ribbons to embellish. 




Please pop by tomorrow for Day 4 and a cute paper acorn!



Check out my Pinterest Board! Check out things I love on Pinterest!