Autumn inspired home decor & crafts projects week - Day 7 DIY Autumn paper pumpkin garland

So here we are on the last day of my Autumn inspired home decor & crafts project week - next up is Halloween & spooky tomfoolery for a full 2 weeks!! 

I've had lots of lovely comments on the pumpkin table place cards I featured yesterday here, so upscaled and made them bigger and better ;) Oh and hanging ;) 


Here are some closeups ... I think the cajun craze one in the middle is my favourite, or maybe the brown ;) - what do you think? 




I made them in exactly the same format at the pumpkin table place cards except I used the large oval punch for the "pumpkin" piece and the small oval punch for the "pattern" piece. This time the leaves were made using the Autumn Accents die, curled & veined with a bone folder. The thin curly pieces were made from offcuts wrapped around a pencil - I'm such a glamorous crafter with all the right kit! The sunflowers were crafted the same as the ones featured here in my truly grateful photo box.

Off to prepare for my Create a Halloween banner classes now - see you tomorrow for the start of two weeks of Halloween craft projects! 









Check out my Pinterest Board! Check out things I love on Pinterest!