How to make a necklace & ring from soda bottle tops

Today I will show you how to make a necklace using clean bottle tops - preferably soda! 


I've used Stampin Up's soda bottle tops which are currently in the Clearance Rack sale along with lots of other products discounted by up to 80%!


I simply took the soda pop top, cut a small circle of card & punched initials using the Notable Alphabet stamp set with a background from the Open Sea stamps. The little butterfly is from the Lovely Labels stamp set. 

The whole ensemble is then sealed with Crystal Effects which gives it a glossy, hard, varnished looking finish. Basic rhinestones finish the look! The necklaces came in a wholesale order and I made the little links from some silver craft wire. They are threaded onto the necklace through a hole punched in the bottle top with my Crop-o-dile.

The heart in the bottle top ring is punched with the small heart punch from Strawberry Slush designer stack paper.


I handmade the little boxes from some retired SU Christmas paper and then used a ready made paper ribbon from the Pretty Presents designer bow set of 10 bows along with some Cherry Cobbler Chevron ribbon to decorate the boxes.



If you're quick you may find the Soda pop tops still for sale in the online Stampin Up clearance rack sale - click on the pic below to take you to the sale which can be found listed on the left hand menu bar of my online store


Soda pop tops - see clearance rack sale!



Tomorrow I have a congratulations on your new job card to share with you, until then have a great day!