How to make Stampin Up sweet treats & wrappers for the kids

Welcome to the weekend! On Saturdays my girls are allowed a little sweet treat - and as it's nice to make something ordinary into the extraordinary once in a while on a recent jaunt into town I made these little sweetie treats for them instead being nagged, I mean encouraged, to go into their favourite old fashioned sweet shop and half bankrupt me ;)



Simple really - just a Stampin Up cellophane bag, filled with fizzy, chewy, sticky treats including a wrapped & stamped kitkat punched with scallop circle and circle punches. All stamps are from the Cycle Celebration set and the papers are a mix of gingham garden & birthday basics.



Not much explaining required today!



I blinged the bike up a little with basic rhinestones at the centre of the spokes, the tag edge is made by the scallop edge punch for some fancy edges - which is this weeks challenge at Lets craft and create #75, along with a birthday numbers challenge at Ladybug crafts and a punches/diecuts challenge at Papercrafting journey.


And of course we couldn't forget the pop! I've tried to hide the make of drink - apologies if it offends or contravenes any legality in anyway! The labels were punched using the large oval punch & adhered to the belly band with dimensionals to make them "pop"! ;)

And so all was well for the 15 minutes it took to demolish this little lot - then the moaning began again that I never do/never buy anything for them - ho hum! 

 
Cycle Celebration w 130270 £19.95, c 130273 £15.95


Birthday basics designer series paper 130145 £9.95


Gingham Garden designer series paper 129310 £9.95

As always, if you’d like to purchase any of the products featured or would like a catalogue please drop me a line at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk or leave me a comment and I will get in touch. Don't forget you can get 20% off catalogue prices if you join me in Stampin Up - more information can be found here. And if you never want to miss an update - just pop your email address into the Daily updates by email box top right - you'll get an email every time I update my blog with fresh ideas and inspiration :)

Hope your day is just as sweet! Pop back tomorrow for a candle creation using more of the Cycle Celebration set, see you then!