Candle celebrations

Another one from the Cycle Celebrations stamp set - amongst all the bicycle theme stamps there nestles a solitary candle - thought it looked a bit lonely on it's own so I've given it some rainbow pastel friends ...


I embossed some pool party cardstock with the honeycomb embossing folder and then overlaid some whisper white card with rounded corners on top.


The label was handcut with same rounded corners and stamped using one of the Gorgeous Grunge stamps in Blushing Bride and the sentiment in Daffodil Delight on top of it, dimensioned and attached with some little brads.


 The yellow gingham border at the top is created using some of the gorgeous Gingham Garden washi tape which can be seen with the 2 other rolls that generously come in the pack. Such cute pegs eh?


Kind of think the design matches the sketch over at CAS colours & sketches this week too so we'll give it a whirl :)

Hope you are having a lovely relaxing day and crafting if you can, I will be busy in my craft room later cooking up some more summer surprises for you to sample next week!

If you’d like to purchase any of the products featured or would like a catalogue please let me know! And if you never want to miss an update - just pop your email address into the Daily updates by email box top right - you'll get an email every time I update my blog with fresh ideas and inspiration :)