Using a stampin wheel for Stippled Blossoms background

Hi again, welcome to Friday!! In just 3 days time the new Stampin Up annual catalogue will go live - I have plenty of copies for everyone so drop me an email or leave a comment and I will be sure to send you one!

Todays project uses some striking colour combinations - Early Expresso, Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight - but I think they look ok together?


My base card is Early Expresso overlaid with Bermuda Bay with a strip of Daffodil Delight. I've wheeled the Very Vintage jumbo roller stamp inked with Daffodil Delight over some Very Vanilla card for the background and then stamped a sentiment from the Bring on the Cake set (my go-to set of the moment!) in Early Expresso.


I've ripped and distressed some Daffodil Delight and some crumb cake card to add detail then stamped the two step stippled blossoms stamp firstly in Daffodil Delight then overlaid with Whisper White craft ink for the flower & Tempting Turquoise and white craft ink for the leaves - I think you can see the effect better in the picture below ...


No card is complete without a matching gift tag so I revered the colours to make this using the same stamp sets as before and cutting a tag shape with a scallop punch edge and some crumb cake ribbon - however not so sure about this one - what do you think?


If you like what you see, please don't be shy & leave me a comment - they're great to receive and if you have a blog I will pop over to yours and say hi too!

Swinging by to say hi over at Cutie Pie - paper piecing, Incy Wincy Designs - tic tac toe, Craft Room challenge - yellow blue green. 

That's all for today folks - pop back tomorrow for another new sneek peak products project :)