Stampin Up My friend picture frame

Today's post isn't about me and my creations - it's about my lovely Stampin Up!  friend Nicky and her beautiful work of which I was the very pleased & proud recipient for my recent birthday :)



Isn't it just gorgeous?! It stands pride of place in my craft room. 

Nicky has used the beautiful Swallowtail stamp (w 129213 £15.95, c 129216 £12.95) in raspberry ripple on very vanilla cardstock and the sentiment is stamped in Perfect Plum from the My Friend stamp set (w 122585 £24.95, c 122587 £19.95) one which I don't currently own but is definitely on my wish list now!



And here are the accompanying cards - one that I received a few months ago and one from my birthday but both from the same lovely stamp sets. Can you see the little soda pop top on the left with the little butterfly stamp? The script stamp is En Francais, one of the largest stamps Stampin Up offers! 


En Francais - wood mount only 109521 £15.95

What a lucky girl I am! See you again tomorrow to take a sneak peek at some customer gifts :)