Stamping onto ribbon using Happy Day & heart punch

Clean and Simple today peeps! 

I wanted to make a card that could be used for a variety of occasions - new baby, anniversary, wedding, any type of happy day really! We all need cards like this on hand in case the need arises :)



The light on that photo is really poor, apologies!

I've used crumb cake card as my base and layered it with very vanilla cardstock for a classic, neutral look.

The heart shape is punched out of another piece of very vanilla card using the full heart punch (119883 £15.50) and then stamped in one of the new In Colours Coastal Cabana with the doily image from the new Happy Days set which is in the new annual catalogue coming out in just one weeks time!! The doilies were finished with basic pearl jewels (119247 £4.50 for 150 different sizes).



The heart is adhered using stampin dimensionals (104430 £3.25 for 300) to give it a 3D effect and then I've used my paper piercing tool (126189 £3.50) to outline the heart for added interest.


I then stamped the sentiment and part of another stamp in the set directly onto the cotton ribbon which is perfect for holding the ink (127844 £7.25 for 9.1m).


An elegant card suitable for many occasions I hope you'll agree!


If you'd like to take a peek into the new annual Stampin Up! catalogue then drop me a line at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk or leave me a comment and I will get one off to you! There's 200+ pages of fabulous ideas and inspiration as well as the to be expected exciting product range - perfect summer holiday reading!  :)

Pop back tomorrow where I am continuing the happy day theme by bringing you a  long overdue scrapbook project!