Stampin Up Itty Bitty punch shapes flower bouquet

My girls have an extra day off school today so have snuck the time in to create this little cutie before they waken - very simple, bright & cheerful with a hint of recyling in as well ;)



Using whisper white cardstock as the base, I simply punched lots and lots of tiny flowers from scrap card using the Boho Blossoms set of 3 punches (119858 £15.50) and the Itty Bitty Shapes set of 3 punch pack (118309 £15.50) and embellished each with a tiny basic pearl. I glued them onto a punched Whisper White card circle then simply folded up some stashed Stampin Up brown paper packaging and tied with linen thread. The sentiment is from the Perfectly preserved stamp set then fussy cut around the banner shape.

Cute huh?

If there's anything you would like to purchase then please do drop me line and I will sort it all out for you :)

See you again soon!