Stamping & Sponging on newsprint using Stampin Up summer silhouettes stamps

Hi again, just a quick post today seen as it's Sunday morning - hope the sun is shining and all is well in your world :)

As we have had a few days of sunshine thought it would be nice to capture this on a card, hence this clean and simple creation was born ...



Nothing too frilly or fancy, but with quite a lot of detail.

I started out with Whisper white card which I embossed with one of the Delicate Designs folders (127023 £8.50 for 2 folders) to give some texture over which I wrapped a ribbon & bow in perfect plum taffeta ribbon (122987 £6.25 for 9.1m). I overlaid a piece of First Edition speciality newsprint style paper (121878 £11.50 for 12 12"x12" double sided sheets) which I had outline sponged in So Saffron with the sponge daubers.

I then stamped just the heads of one of the flower stem stamps from Summer Silhouettes (w 126445 £21.95, c 126447 £17.95) in Perfect Plum and the corresponding flower head in so saffron randomly down the strip. I haven't decided on the sentiment yet hence why it's blank!





Day off the challenges today methinks; more time to get outside & enjoy the sunshine!

Back tomorrow with another blooming card for you :)