52 lists & One Little Word - a list a week and a word for 2014 - want to join me?

52 lists & One Little Word - sounds intriguing doesn't it? Come and find out more ...




For 52 weeks every week of the year a list theme is chosen and we all get to make a list of all the things we think of/feel about/know of/want to do with that theme. At the end of the year we'll have 52 lists - and (hopefully) a greater appreciation and understanding of the life we have around us. It should be fun, relaxing, inspiring, inquiring and a self-reflective process. I'm also using it as a focus for my Project Life year to capture the moments and memories that sometimes get lost in the hustle and bustle of every day life with 4 young daughters.

For One Little Word, I'm joining Ali Edwards and one little worders all over the globe to choose a word to focus on in 2014 - my word is Today as I feel the need to concentrate on and enjoy what's happening now as opposed to tomorrow, next week etc etc

To keep track of our progress, here's a cute little freebie calendar I found whilst browsing on Pinterest - clicking the link will take you straight there to print :)




Free Printable Calendar


This weeks list theme is "Goals I want in achieve in 2014". I've listed mine above although, like everything, it'll be a work in progress which I'll update as I go through the year.

As with everything it's more fun with friends - Want to join me? Just leave a comment below or join my 52 lists facebook group where we can share the adventures, enjoy the journey, inspire each other, and make self reflective lists together :)

Lisa